Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ch. That's my Adorabull Godiva

Godiva and her brother Roche are our first bred by Champions. Godiva is a true home girls. She is sweet and loving but also very alert. She makes sure that I know when there is a stranger in the house, rather it has two legs or four.
Godiva was born MAy 15, 2007. She finished her Championship in September, 2009. It was only our own circumstances that kept Godiva from finishing at a younger age. Okay, an my failure to control the abundance of coat she has.
Godiva has a special place with all of us. Jessica begged us to keep her, yet Godiva is definately more my dog. She is very much puppy and very insistant on getting what she wants. She doesn't want to be ignored and will mumble under her breath when she is. I often wonder what she really thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment